So we all know that a woman can be the easiest or the hardest person to buy for. Most days at Beautifully Gifted we have a number of husbands, brothers and fathers pay us a visit to find that something special. Sometimes they know exactly what they're looking for, sometimes they have been sent in by the woman in question who have told them exactly what they want (normally because they have seen it), and sometimes they have no idea whatsoever. Below are five safe gifts that we hope will keep all those confused men out there in her good books:
1. BAGS: A women can never have too many bags or so the saying goes and we know its true. A bag can bring an outfit together, it is every woman's trusty companion, and they carry their entire lives around in it, so it cannot just be any old bag. This can be a tricky one to get right, but if you know your woman, and choose well she will love it. Think about what she wears and the bags she has normally. Is she colourful? Likes simple? Big bag or small bag? What does she do day in day out that the bag has to cope with. If in doubt take her to the shop and see what she picks up (it's okay, you can thank us later).
2. NOTEBOOKS: Lives are getting more and more hectic and sometimes a good old fashioned notebook is more effective than any technology. Notebooks do not have to be plain and boring. There is a whole library out there of different styles and designs from simple ruled paper to full life planners. This is something that she will use and not just be put it a drawers - lets face it , how many women don't’t like making lists?
3. SMELLY STUFF: Not that kind of smelly stuff, but nice smelling stuff. This could be taken the wrong way, so be careful. Hand cream, body wash and body lotion are the safe bets here just check she is not allergic to anything, and what smells she does not like!
4. FLOWERS: Not everyone wants little ornaments cluttering up their homes so the best thing is to give them something beautiful that shows how much you appreciate. No negative impact on the environment and support your local florists too! (#buylocal) Or why not choose some beautiful silk flowers? They are a great addition, require little maintenance (just a quick blast with a hairdryer) and give you beauty every day, even in the winter! Check out the shop soon and we may have you covered on this!
5. HOBBY-ORIENTATED GIFT: Everyone has a hobby, even those that say they work too much to do anything else. They have something they do in their free time or at least wish they could do! Whether it be gardening, tinkering or music, a hobby-orientated gift will always be loved.
Whatever you get the woman in your life, we are sure she will love because you took the time to find her something special. Still struggling? Pop into the shop or send us a message and we will do our best to help and point you in the right direction.